Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fun with Friends!


Today we went to Wonderland Park with Heather, Sheri, Garnett, Brenda, and their kids. We had a picnic and then played, it was so much fun!
Breanna, Anelise, Ryan, & Kendra
Levi absolutely loved the swing and couldn't stop laughing!

Isabella, Ryan, and Breanna

Levi & Mommy

"Helpful" big sister
Heidi, Kendra, Ryan, Josh, Breanna, & Levi, playing after our morning walk.

Showing Heidi my boots!


There is a fun place to go in Wasilla called "Bouncing Bears", they have wonderful things to jump and play on; and it completely wears all the kids out so they take wonderful naps!
Pink noses and cheeks from enjoying the sunny days!

1 comment:

DougnKarena said...

This is great, Lisa! Welcome to a whole new world!:) I've been thinking it's been forever and a day since I updated ours!! Our cord that transfers pictures from our camera has been on the fritz, so that's partly an excuse!:) I think it's fixed now, though--so need to get to it soon! I'll send an email out when I get it updated... fun to try to keep up this way, though! Happy Days! Karena